Kashmir

Woman Dies Of Electrocution In South Kashmir

Join our Whatsapp GroupJoin Now
Join our Telegram ChannelJoin Now

[ad_1]

SRINAGAR: A woman was electrocuted to death in the Kokernag area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Sunday

Quoting an official, KNO reported that Samia Jan of Nagam Kokernag received an electric shock at her home on Sunday morning.

He said soon after she was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was declared dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and further investigation has been taken up—(KNO)

[ad_2]
#Woman #Dies #Electrocution #South #Kashmir

( With inputs from : kashmirlife.net )

Join our Facebook PageJoin Now
Join our Twitter AccountJoin Now

AdminTNC

TheNewsCaravan News Desk

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button