Teenage Electrician Dies Of Shock In Shopian Village

0
19

Umer Rashid

Srinagar, Jun 7 (GNS): A 19-year-old electrician has died on receiving a major electric shock this evening at Chitragam Kalan in South Kashmir’s Shopian district.

Reports reaching GNS said that one Aqib Amin Ganaie son of Mohammad Amin Ganaie, a resident of Chitragam Kalan was making some repairment during the course of which he received a major shock.

The teenager was immediately evacuated to a nearby health facility, however the doctors there declared him as brought dead on arrival.

Meanwhile a police official confirming the death of the teenage electrician told GNS that the boy was handed over to family after conduct of necessary medico-legal formalities. (GNS)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here