Tag: Police

  • Hyderabad: Sardar Patel police academy to hold passing out parade

    Hyderabad: Sardar Patel police academy to hold passing out parade

    [ad_1]

    Hyderabad: The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) in the city will be holding the passing out parade of the 74 RR (Regular Recruits) batch of the Indian Police Service (IPS) probationers on Saturday.

    Union Minister for Home and Cooperation Amit Shah will participate as the chief guest and review the parade.

    Addressing a press conference here today at the Academy, SVPNPA Director A.S Rajan informed that a total 195 officer trainees, including 166 IPS officer trainees and 29 officer trainees from foreign countries, are taking part in the ‘Dikshant Parade’. Among foreign officer trainees, six officers are from Bhutan, eight from Maldives, five from Nepal and 10 from Mauritius Police.

    About the training program, the SVPNPA director said the whole 105-week training involved 15 weeks of foundation course training and 50-week Phase-I Basic Course. This was followed by 30-week District Practical Training at respective cadres/states and 10-week Phase-II Basic Course at SVPNPA.

    The Director also said the course module was prepared taking into account the current job requirements of the police officers in India. ‘Attitude Training’ was given a special importance during the course, enabling the officer trainees to develop a more sympathetic and victim-centric approach, he added.

    He said the indoor and outdoor exposures included Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC), Indian Penal Code (IPC) and Special Laws, Forensics, Information and Communication Technology, Human Rights, Yoga, Unarmed Combat etc., will be provided so that the candidates could develop integrity and dedication towards their job and empathy towards victims.

    Speaking about the presence of women officer trainees, he said 37 lady officers who constitute 23 percent of total strength would be participating in the parade.

    The parade would be commanded by Shahansha K S, IPS (P) of Kerala Cadre who is the all-round topper in phase 1 of 74 RR, he added.

    The director also informed that for the first time as a part of SVPNPA MoU with NALSAR the officer trainees would receive post-graduation degree and officer trainees from foreign countries would receive Diploma certificates after completing their training.

    The probationers were trained with/in GreyHounds, Central School of Weapon and Tactics of BSF, Central Reserve Police Force in LWE affected Chattisgarh and Jharkhand, Army attachments in Jammu and Kashmir, and worked during elections in various States.

    Also trainee officers were trained in investigation of cyber crimes and security.

    [ad_2]
    #Hyderabad #Sardar #Patel #police #academy #hold #passing #parade

    ( With inputs from www.siasat.com )

  • Watch Video: Pakistan Speedster Naseem Shah Appointed As DSP Of Balochistan Police – Kashmir News

    [ad_1]

    Pakistan pacer Naseem Shah has been appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador of Balochistan Police. He was honoured with the DSP rank in a ceremony held at the IG Balochistan Police Office, Quetta.

    At the ceremony, Shah formally dressed up as a police officer and ranks were installed on his uniform.

    At the ceremony, Shah took to the stage to share his thoughts on his appointment. He expressed his gratitude to the Balochistan Police for the “honour”.

    “As a child, I had been scared of policemen. My parents would scare me by mentioning the police. However, as I have grown up. I have come to realise the sacrifices they make to keep us said.

    They don’t just put their lives at risk for us, but I have a far more simple example of their service,” “Those appointed with us at the NCA stay awake at night to protect us. I cannot even function if I do not get a good night’s rest. I have immense respect for the police and am deeply grateful for their assistance,” he added. said Naseem on his appointment.

    Watch the video of Naseem Shah getting honoured with DSP rank:

    Earlier, Naseem Shah scalped 5/57 and became the first bowler to pick 15 wickets in his four ODIs. The youngster attained the feat during Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI at Karachi’s National Stadium. New Zealand were on top in the game after Pakistan invited them to bat, cruising at 125/3 before Naseem Shah rattled their middle order, forcing the Black Caps to eventually finish with 255/9 (50).

    FOR FULL 👉: CLICK HERE

    CLICK HERE TO: DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APPLICATION FOR LATEST UPDATES ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE
    Kashmir News is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel(@thekashmirnews) and stay updated with the latest news on Telegram

    IMG 20210422 WA0001

    Join our Telegram

     

    telegram
    CLICK ON THE BELOW PROVIDED LINKS TO FOLLOW KASHMIR NEWS ON: 

    OUR APPLICATION IS ALSO LIVE ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE, DOWNLOAD MOBILE APPLICATION


    Post Views: 613



    [ad_2]
    #Watch #Video #Pakistan #Speedster #Naseem #Shah #Appointed #DSP #Balochistan #Police #Kashmir #News

    ( With inputs from : kashmirnews.in )

  • AP: Police grab mike from TDP activist at Nara Lokesh’s meeting

    AP: Police grab mike from TDP activist at Nara Lokesh’s meeting

    [ad_1]

    Chittoor: The local police is alleged to have created obstructions to the ongoing pada yatra ‘Yuva Galam’ of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national general secretary, Nara Lokesh, at Samsireddy Palle on Thursday.

    The police attacked and grabbed the mike from a TDP activist, Bhasha, who sustained injuries in the meet.

    The police even allegedly attempted to push Lokesh down the bench on which he was standing to address the local party activists.

    This resulted in a fierce argument between the police and the TDP activists while Lokesh continued his protest by standing on his bench.

    Carrying a copy of the Indian Constitution, Lokesh questioned the police as to how can they violate the fundamental right of a citizen.

    He continued his protest till the police officials left the scene and allowed him to address the gathering.

    Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News

    [ad_2]
    #Police #grab #mike #TDP #activist #Nara #Lokeshs #meeting

    ( With inputs from www.siasat.com )

  • J&K Govt Orders Placement of DSPs Of Police In The Selection Grade- Check List Here – Kashmir News

    J&K Govt Orders Placement of DSPs Of Police In The Selection Grade- Check List Here – Kashmir News

    [ad_1]

    J&K Govt Orders Placement of DSPs Of Police In The Selection Grade

    Placement of Deputy Superintendents of Police (Steno) in the Selection Grade (Non Functional).

    Govt Orders Transfer And Postings Of Various Officers/Officials In J&K – Check Here Order Copy

    In terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Police (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 2022, notified vide SRO 132 dated 3rd April, 2002, read with Government Order No. 653-Home (P) of 2017 dated 07.06.2017, sanction is hereby accorded to the release of Selection Grade of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Steno), (Non-functional) – Level 10-A (56600-179800) of the Pay Matrix, in favour of following officers, with effect from the date as indicated against each

    CHECK HERE ORDER COPYWhatsApp Image 2023 02 09 at 18.40.22

    FOR FULL 👉: CLICK HERE

    CLICK HERE TO: DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APPLICATION FOR LATEST UPDATES ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE
    Kashmir News is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel(@thekashmirnews) and stay updated with the latest news on Telegram

    IMG 20210422 WA0001

    Subscribe To Youtube Channel

    telegram

    Whatsapp Group GIF
    Join Our WhatsApp Group
    CLICK ON THE BELOW PROVIDED LINKS TO FOLLOW KASHMIR NEWS ON: 

    OUR APPLICATION IS ALSO LIVE ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE, DOWNLOAD MOBILE APPLICATION


    Post Views: 971

    [ad_2]
    #Govt #Orders #Placement #DSPs #Police #Selection #Grade #Check #List #Kashmir #News

    ( With inputs from : kashmirnews.in )

  • Hyderabad police Commissionerate develops court monitoring app

    Hyderabad police Commissionerate develops court monitoring app

    [ad_1]

    Hyderabad: The Cyberabad Police Commissionerate has developed a court monitoring app which will aid police officials and prosecutors to supervise, monitor and work as a team.

    This App will be used by officers of all ranks i.e. from Commissioner of Police to the Court Duty Officers in supervising the day to day progress of the trial of cases.

    Based on the stage and progress of every case, the officers will be able to define and plan their next course of action. This APP will also help the Prosecution Review Committee in identifying the lapses or gaps which need to be corrected or to improve the investigation quality and hence the conviction rate.

    The app was launched by Police Commissioner Stephen Raveendra in the presence of Joint CP Avinash Mohanty, Deputy Director Prosecutions (RR District) and other police officials, count duty officers, court constables and others participated.

    Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News

    [ad_2]
    #Hyderabad #police #Commissionerate #develops #court #monitoring #app

    ( With inputs from www.siasat.com )

  • Hyderabad police arrest 1075 persons for consuming drugs in last one year

    Hyderabad police arrest 1075 persons for consuming drugs in last one year

    [ad_1]

    Hyderabad: The Hyderabad Narcotics Enforcement Wing (HNEW) team caught 1075 persons who were consuming drugs in the past one year in the city.

    The HNEW teams formed a year ago detected 104 cases and apprehended 13 foreign national Drug Peddlers, 185 Drug Peddlers, 10 transporters, and 1075) consumers who are indulging in drug peddling, supply, and consumption. Further 3 Nigerian nationals, 2 Ivory Coast nationals, and a Sudan national were deported to their countries.

    “The stellar performance of H-NEW kept the drug peddlers at bay and dismantled many drug cartels not just in Telangana but in Goa, Mumbai, and other cities too. Local peddlers, inter-state gangs, international suppliers, and dark web deals were busted by H-NEW,” said C V Anand, Hyderabad Commissioner of Police.

    He further said in recent times the police have seen several youths/students getting addicted to drugs, committing crimes, and involving in other anti-social activities. Several families have become victims of this menace.

    C V Anand requested the youth/students not to fall prey to drugs and request the parents to keep a watch on the activities of their children and feel free to approach the police or pass information to police on Phone No. 8712661601 to curtail such anti-social activities and strive for Drug-free city.

    The State government has passed orders to create the State level Narcotics Bureau which is in the process of being created to deal with this problem and to care for its citizens

    C V Anand rewarded D. Sunitha Reddy, DCP. Chakravarthy Gummi, DCP -HNEW; P. Ramesh Reddy and P. Rajesh, Inspectors; G.S. Daniel and C. Venkat Ramulu, SIs, and all 20 other H-NEW staff received cash rewards for their exemplary work.

    [ad_2]
    #Hyderabad #police #arrest #persons #consuming #drugs #year

    ( With inputs from www.siasat.com )

  • Hyderabad: Eight arrested by LB Nagar police for sale of ganja

    Hyderabad: Eight arrested by LB Nagar police for sale of ganja

    [ad_1]

    Hyderabad: The Special Operations Team along with the LB Nagar police arrested eight persons, who were illegally transporting Ganja from Odisha to Hyderabad and selling it to people in Nagole.

    The police seized 10 kilo grams of ganja from their possession.

    The accused were identified as Shaik Abbas (24), Maryada Dinesh Reddy (22), Cheruku Chandu ( 22), and Sattu Sriram Charan Teja( 22) are peddlers/consumers.

    Avula Sandeep (22) and Azhar Pasha (27) are consumers. Sahil Singh (24) and Abhishek Singh (22) were also nabbed by the officials.

    According to police, two other accused are absconding and have been identified as Bhukya Srikanth and Ram Babu.

    Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News

    [ad_2]
    #Hyderabad #arrested #Nagar #police #sale #ganja

    ( With inputs from www.siasat.com )

  • Hideout Busted, Arms And Ammunition Recovered: Police

    Hideout Busted, Arms And Ammunition Recovered: Police

    [ad_1]

    SRINAGAR: Security forces on Thursday busted a militant hideout in Naka Manjari village of Mendhar in Poonch district and recovered rusted ammunition from it.

    Hideout
    Hideout Busted, Arms And Ammunition Recovered in Men: Police

    Quoting officials the news agency KNO reported that a team of army and police launched an operation in Naka Manjari and busted the hideout in which a body pouch of militants was found.

    In this pouch, officials said, four AK rifle magazines, some bullets, two grenades, some explosive material, one binocular and other material was recovered.

    They said most of the material is old and rusted, while search operation in the area is still going on.

    [ad_2]
    #Hideout #Busted #Arms #Ammunition #Recovered #Police

    ( With inputs from : kashmirlife.net )

  • Rajouri Killings: J&K Police Says Militants Hiding In Upper Reaches

    Rajouri Killings: J&K Police Says Militants Hiding In Upper Reaches

    [ad_1]

    SRINAGAR: Militants involved in the back-to-back attack in Upper Dangri village in Rajouri district on January 1 and 2 this year, killing seven people and leaving 14 others injured, are still hiding in the upper reaches of the border district, and are getting logistical support from some people, newspaper The Indian Express quoted the Jammu and Kashmir Police as having said.

    In an audio clip circulated late Tuesday, police also warned of stern action against those facilitating the militants in any way.

    Confirming the audio message, a senior police officer said their cordon and search operations are in progress.

    Referring to the attack, police said in the audio, “Yeh hamla karney waley abhi bhi Rajouri ke pahaari ilakey mein chhupey huey hein, aur kisi bhi waqt koi bhi ghinoni wardaat ko anjaam de saktey hain (the killers are still hiding in the hilly areas of Rajouri and can carry out their nefarious activities any time).

    “Besides helping these militants move from one place to another, and providing them shelter, some people are (also) helping them by providing information about the movement and actions of police and paramilitary forces,” it said.

    Police also appealed for help from the local people in completely eliminating militancy.

    In the audio message, police reiterated the Rs 10-lakh award announced earlier for anyone providing information on the militants.

    The development comes two days after Saroj Bala, a widow who lost both her two sons in the New Year attack, threatened on Monday to start an indefinite hunger strike unless police managed to trace and nab the militants in 15 days. She had earlier threatened to go on an indefinite fast from Monday, but agreed to change her decision following a meeting convened by village sarpanch Dheeraj Sharma, The Indian Express reported.

    [ad_2]
    #Rajouri #Killings #Police #Militants #Hiding #Upper #Reaches

    ( With inputs from : kashmirlife.net )

  • Kuwaiti woman goes missing in India, found in Bangladesh: Police

    Kuwaiti woman goes missing in India, found in Bangladesh: Police

    [ad_1]

    Kolkata: A 31-year-old woman from Kuwait who had arrived in India for treatment and went missing from Kolkata last month has been spotted in neighbouring Bangladesh this week, a police officer said here on Thursday.

    After a thorough investigation, the Kolkata Police informed the Kuwaiti Embassy that the woman, along with a man, has crossed the international border to enter Bangladesh.

    “It was then the Kuwaiti Embassy sought the help of Bangladesh and the woman was found from a house in that country on Monday. The police there have handed her over to the Kuwaiti authorities,” the police officer said.

    The woman came to Kolkata with her younger brother on January 20 and put up at a five-star hotel in East Kolkata. She was getting treatment for some skin-related problems in a private hospital.

    After a tour of other tourist attractions of Kolkata, she along with her younger brother had gone to Alipore zoo on January 27 from where she went “missing”, the officer said.

    Her brother then went to Alipore police station and informed the officer “in broken English” about what had happened.

    As her mobile phone containing a Kuwaiti sim could not be tracked, the police started examining CCTV footage.

    “CCTV footage showed that she got into a yellow taxi with a man wearing a suit, a cap and a mask. So, identifying him was tough. We spotted the taxi driver and got to know that they got down near Marquis Street (in central Kolkata),” the senior police officer said.

    From there, they took another taxi and reached the Bangladesh border near Bangaon in the neighbouring North 24 Parganas district.

    “Then they could not be spotted anywhere inside the Indian territory. Based on the description and after scanning hundreds of CCTV footage, we got a photograph of the man who is probably a Bangladeshi national,” he said.

    A red alert was issued against the man. The staff of the Alipore Police Station and Anti-Rowdy Section of Kolkata Police talked to their sources and after it was clear that they have crossed the international border, they informed the Kuwaiti Embassy in New Delhi.

    The embassy has sent an appreciation letter to the Kolkata Police lauding the role of its officers in helping them rescue the woman, the officer added.

    No details on what happened to the man who apparently is her beau, nor the location in Bangladesh from where the Kuwaiti citizen was found were shared with the media. 

    [ad_2]
    #Kuwaiti #woman #missing #India #Bangladesh #Police

    ( With inputs from www.siasat.com )