SBI pension seva website news: SBI has started ‘SBI pension seva website’ for pensioners. Here you can download the arrears calculation sheet. Let us know its complete process.
New Delhi: SBI pension seva website news: SBI has made a special offer for its senior citizen customers. State Bank of India (SBI) has started the service of an upgraded website https://www.pensionseva.sbi/ especially for pensioners . Under this, the bank will make the work related to pension more easy. In this, customers will get all kinds of services related to pension. You have to register yourself in this website. After that you have to log in to it and after that you can use the website. Let’s know about it.
These important facilities will be available
1. According to SBI’s tweet, you can download the arrears calculation sheet in the website.
2. Apart from this, you can download Pension Slip or Form-16 in it.
3. In this you can also see the information of your pension profit details.
4. If you have made any investment somewhere, then you can also see that.
5. Also you can see the status of Life Certificate.
6. You can see the transaction details done in the bank. Overall, the work related to pension is going to be very easy.
Good news for all Pensioners!
We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension related services with ease.
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) September 11, 2021
You will get many extended benefits
1. After registering on this website, you will get many benefits.
2. You will get alerts on the mobile phone of pension payment details.
3. Life certification facility will be available in the branch.
4. Pension slip will be received through e-mail.
5. You will be able to submit your Life Certificate in any SBI branch.
Save these numbers
If you face any problem on this website, you can contact the bank. If you are facing any problem in logging in, you can email [email protected] with ‘error screen shot’ . Along with this, you can SMS UNHAPPY to the number 8008202020. Apart from this, you can also contact on customer care number – 18004253800/ 1800112211 or 08026599990.