person died due to electric shock

0
18

Listen to the news

RS Pura The son of the town’s ward-four resident Pawan Kumar (21) son Gara Ram died due to electrocution. It is being told that he got the current of 11 KV line at the time when he was decorating the elder brother’s wedding by putting a ladder on the roof of his house. Electrical wires passing over the house engulfed him.
The people present at the time of the incident tried to save Pawan, but his attempt could not succeed. The police have registered a case and started action. It is being told that Pawan Kumar’s elder brother is married on Wednesday. He had to get married. For this, he was doing decoration work on the roof. During this time, electric cables caught him. Because of this, where there was a wedding atmosphere in the house, mourning prevailed. The whole family is shocked. Preparations were going on in the house for a few days for the wedding. There was a bright atmosphere in the house. Mourning prevailed in the same house. Due to the tragic incident, mourning also spread in the town. Everyone was saying that in the house where the clarinet was to be echoed, everyone is sad when such a incident breaks the mountain of sorrows on the family. Pawan’s friends said that he was training to join the army. Pawan studied in the 11th grade and was second among three brothers. Father Gaara Ram stays with the family when he retires from the army.

RS Pura The son of the town’s ward-four resident Pawan Kumar (21) son Gara Ram died due to electrocution. It is being told that he got the current of 11 KV line at the time when he was decorating the elder brother’s wedding by putting a ladder on the roof of his house. Electrical wires passing over the house engulfed him.

The people present at the time of the incident tried to save Pawan, but his attempt could not succeed. The police have registered a case and started action. It is being told that Pawan Kumar’s elder brother is married on Wednesday. He had to get married. For this, he was doing decoration work on the roof. During this time, electric wires caught him. Because of this, where there was a wedding atmosphere in the house, mourning occurred. The whole family is shocked. Preparations were going on in the house for a few days for the wedding. There was a bright atmosphere in the house. Mourning prevailed in the same house. Due to the tragic incident, mourning also spread in the town. Everyone was saying that in the house where the clarinet was to be echoed, everyone is sad when such a incident breaks the mountain of sorrows on the family. Pawan’s friends said that he was training to join the army. Pawan studied in 11th grade and was second among three brothers. Father Gaara Ram stays with the family when he retires from the army.

.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here