LIC Arogya Rakshak Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has launched a health insurance plan named Arogya Rakshak. This insurance scheme has started from today, meaning it has come into effect from today.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has launched a health insurance plan named Arogya Rakshak. This insurance scheme has started from today, which means it has come into effect from today. This plan is a non linked, non participating, regular premium personal insurance plan. The special thing about this plan is that if a dangerous disease occurs, then it gives definite benefits on it. Also, if money is needed in a medical emergency, it also provides financial help to the families in those difficult times. Under this plan, any person can insure himself or herself in the family, wife, child, mother, father all.
Features of the plan
Under this plan the age of the Principal Insured is available from 18 years to 65 years of age and child’s age from 91 days to 20 years of age. Its cover period is up to 80 years for Guardian and up to 25 years for children.
All these benefits are available under the policy
- Flexible limit for choosing a policy
- Easy and convenient premium payment option
- Valuable financial protection in case of hospitalization or surgery etc.
- Lump sum benefit regardless of actual medical costs
- Enhancement of health cover through auto step up benefit and no claim benefit.
- If more than one member is covered under a policy, premium waiver policy for other life assured in case of unfortunate death of the original insured i.e. policyholder at the time of insured.
- Premium Waiver Benefit for one year in case of any Insured Surgeries falling under Category I or Category II for certain major surgical benefits.
- Ambulance benefits.
- Health checkup benefits.