Railways claims that traveling in this train will not cause fatigue. At the same time, “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah” fame actor Mayur Wakani called it better than Europe’s Trains. Know what is special about this coach.
In order to bring tourists here in order to bring Kevadiya located in Narmada district of Gujarat on the tourism map of India, the Railways started eight new trains for Kevadiya from many places, which were launched by PM on Sunday. Narendra Modi (PM Narendra Modi) flagged off. All eyes were on one of these eight trains, which is the Jan Shatabdi train running between Ahmedabad to Kevadia (Ahmedabad-Kevadia Jan Shatabdi Express). The Vistadome coach in this train is not only attracting everyone’s attention, it is also unique in itself. Let us tell you about the fascinating aspects related to this coach.
- First of all, this coach has a large observation lounge for the passengers, where they can stand and admire the beautiful route up to Kevadiya and if they want, they can also do photography.
- This coach gets 44 seats along with automatic sliding doors at both the ends and glass rooftop, which adds to its beauty.
- The breakfast tables are flight-foldable and the seat numbers are also written in Braille.
- The arrangement of digital screen and speakers for entertainment is also in this coach. Also, there is a facility of GPS and Wi-Fi.
- Apart from mini pantry, coffee maker, water cooler, oven, fridge, compartments of several levels to keep items also make this coach special.
- Vistadome coach 55 years ago, there are 44 seats in total and their fare is Rs 885 for each reserved seat. This coach is equipped with CCTV surveillance as well as fire alarm and LED destination board.
How was this coach designed?
Indian Railways has got this Vistadome coach prepared in a state-of-the-art manner. It was prepared according to not only the comfort of the passengers but also to increase the entertainment and thrill of travel. This coach fitted in the Jan Shatabdi Express was made in the Coach Factory located in Chennai. For the first time in this coach, it has happened in the country that the platform of Linke Hoffman Bush was made in a coach.
Surely after knowing all this, you can understand that traveling in this coach is not only convenient but also enjoyable and exciting. Now also know that apart from the train with this coach, how many more trains have been launched for Kevadiya.
Which are the 8 special trains?
Kevadiya-Varanasi Express running once a week, Daily Express from Kevadiya to Dadar, Daily from Kevadiya to Ahmedabad, Sampark Kranti Express running twice a week from Hazrat Nizamuddin, Weekly from Rewa in Madhya Pradesh, Weekly from Chennai and Pratapnagar Daily Train was launched.