New Delhi. ICICI Bank issues various types of credit cards to its customers. At the same time, there is no joining fee and annual fee on ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card. Along with this, instead of reward points, the benefit of Payback Points is available in this credit card. Let us tell you that Payback is the biggest rewards program in the country.
Special Features of the
- 2 PAYBACK POINTS for every Rs.100 spent on all retail purchases except fuel through this credit card.
- Through this credit card, 1 payback point is available on the expenditure of Rs 100 for utility and insurance categories.
- Fuel surcharge of 1% will not be payable on payment of fuel purchase at HPCL petrol pumps using this card. For this, there should be a maximum fuel transaction of up to Rs 4000 and the petrol pump should have an ICICI Merchant Service swipe machine.
- This card is available in two variants Visa Card and Mastercard.
- This card is equipped with contactless technology, which also provides the facility of ‘Tap and Pay’ to the customers i.e. payment can be made by simply tapping on the POS machine without swiping the card.
- More than 2500 restaurants across 12 major cities of the country can save at least 15% on dining bills through the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats program.
- Card Charges
This card has zero joining fee. Apart from this, the fee for the supplementary card is also zero.
- The annual fee of this card is nil.