New features are constantly coming to the popular messaging app WhatsApp. But one feature that still does not come in WhatsApp is the ability to send messages without saving the number. In such a situation, whenever we have to send a WhatsApp message to an unknown person, then first we have to save the number. Sometimes it happens that we forget to delete the number.
By keeping the number of an unknown person saved, many of your private information remains at risk. For example, if you have saved a cab driver’s number to send your location, then forget to delete it, then he will be able to see your WhatsApp DP and status till later. In such a situation, one of our tricks can be of great use to you. Today we are going to tell you how to send message on WhatsApp without saving number.
Send Whatsapp Messages like this without saving the number The
special thing is that this method works on both Android and iOS phones. You do not need to download any third party app for this. Using third-party apps for this purpose can also result in your account being banned. In the method we are telling, you just have to use the browser of the phone or laptop. This is the way:
- Open your phone’s browser. Now you paste this link in the address bar http://wa.me/PhoneNumber.
- Here instead of phone number, you have to enter phone number along with country code.
- For example if you want to message the number +919911111111 then the link becomes http://wa.me/919911111111.
- After typing the link, open it in the browser.
- After this a new page will open, where you will see a message button with phone number.
- Tap on this message button, which will open the WhatsApp web version in the browser.
- That’s it, now you can message without saving the number.