Aadhaar card is usually displaced within 1 to 2 weeks after the verification process had been completed.
The applicant is provided with an acknowledgement slip which comprises the enrollment ID that can be utilised to track the status of the aadhar card. The aadhar card is dispatched via the Indian Postal Service, and its delivery status can be tracked through various medium. If you have not obtained your aadhar card, then you need to check it’s delivery status. In this article, we have mentioned all the possible ways to track your aadhar card delivery status.
Aadhar Card Delivery Status
- You can track your aadhar card delivery status with the help of UIDAI website. You need to first go to UIDAI website and visit their ‘Enrol & Get Aadhar‘ page.
- Once the loading of the page is complete, you need to enter your enrolment number along with the captcha which is displayed on the page. After that click on Check Status button. It will show you the present status of your aadhar card.
- Once the status is displayed and if the status conditions which the Aadhaar Card was dispatched, you can go ahead and click Delivery Tracking Details. This will provide you with the tracking ID.
- You can now directly go to the Indian Post’s website by clicking here. This connection will start the homepage of the Indian Postal services. Input the tracking details in Track Your Mail Column. Additionally, input the captcha code and then click on Go button.
- This will display the delivery status of your Aadhaar Card. In the case of any problem, it’s highly recommended to get in touch with the Indian Postal Services. It’s possible to reach the Indian Post by dialling.
Aadhar Card Delivery Status Using Text Message Service
- You can also check your aadhar card delivery status via SMS.
- You need to type UID STATUS
<14 Digit Enrolment Number> (UID STATUS 14797158795891) in your SMS and send it to 51969.
- If your aadhar card had been dispatched, then the tracking details will be sent to your mobile as an SMS.
- Once you get the tracking details, then you can check your aadhar card delivery status via the Indian Post’s portal.
Aadhar Card Delivery Status By Calling The Helpline
- If you don’t have access to an internet connection and you are unable to get the delivery information via SMS, then you can still check your aadhar card delivery status by calling up the UIDAI helpline (1800–300–1947).
- After giving them a call, you need to address your issue to the customer service representative.
- They will help you out with your aadhar card’s tracking information and delivery status.
FAQs of Aadhar Card Status
Q. How can I track my Aadhar card status after I have enrolled?
A. You can either call 1947 or check for Aadhaar status online using your enrolment number.
Q. Lost my Aadhaar card Enrolment Slip? Should I enrol again?
A. You need not enrol again for Aadhar. You can retrieve your Aadhaar number/Enrolment number through the UIDAI’s website.
Q. How can I check Aadhar card status through India post?
A. You can send your details such as your enrolment number and the date and time of your enrolment to UIDAI by post. You will get a response by post on your address.
Q. How do I check/Search Aadhar Card by Name and Father Name?
A. At present, it is not possible to check or Aadhaar card search by name and father’s name. However, an applicant can use his name and registered mobile number or email ID to know the Aadhaar number.
Q. How can I check my Aadhar card status on mobile?
A. You can check your Aadhar Card application status on mobile via sending an SMS ‘UID Status <14-digit enrolment number> to 51969 from your registered mobile number.
Q. How will I get to know about the delivery status of Address Validation Letter?
A. You will receive an AWB number via India Post through SMS (*being implemented) and can use the same to track your Aadhaar Validation Letter. You can also track the delivery status of the letter by visiting India Post official website.
Q. Where should I send this letter to check the status of Aadhaar?
A. The letter has to be sent to the following address:
Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills,
Q. In how many days will I get my Aadhaar card?
A. Your Aadhaar card will be generated and sent to your address within 20 days of the enrolment. You can keep on checking the status of Aadhaar to keep a track of it.
Q. How can I check my Aadhaar card reprint status?
A. You can check Aadhar Card Reprint Status by visiting the official website of UIDAI at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-reprint-status
Q. How to check the Aadhar card status without a mobile number?
A. You can check the application status of your Aadhaar card without using your mobile number by visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
Q. How can I track the Aadhar card status after enrolment?
A. You can track the status of your Aadhaar card online by visiting the UIDAI’s website or by calling the Aadhaar’s toll-free number 1947.
Q. What is the URN number in Aadhar card status?
A. When you go for updating details in your Aadhaar, you get an update request number (URN) at the enrolment centre. You can use this URN to track the status of your Aadhaar card.
Q. Can I Check aadhar card status by entering name and date of birth?
A. Earlier it was possible to check Aadhar Card status by name and date of birth, but as per the new guidelines now Aadhar number search can be done by entering your 14-digit Enrolment ID, date and time given on acknowledgement slip at the time of enrolment.
Q. How do I check my Aadhaar details by name and pin code?
A. There’s no such procedure to check for Aadhar card search by name and PIN code.
You can check your Aadhaar details by entering your 12-digit Aadhaar Number or 14-digit Enrolment ID, date and time given on acknowledgement slip at the time of enrolment.
Q. How can I check the lock/unlock status of my Aadhar biometrics?
A. You can visit UIDAI’s website and login to your account using your Aadhaar and OTP to check the status of your Aadhaar biometrics. Alternatively, you can check the status of Aadhaar biometrics by logging in to your account through the mAadhaar app.
Q. Can I use my Aadhaar card as a document proof for a home loan, credit card or personal loan application if I have updated my details in Aadhaar card?
A. You have to first check the status of your Aadhaar card and if the details have been updated in it, you can download the new e-Aadhaar and use it as the document proof for the home loan, credit card or personal loan application.
Q. The URN given to me for Aadhar updation is incorrect as per the website. Is there any other way to check it?
A. You can visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre and check the status there or call the UIDAI’s toll-free number 1947 and talk to the Aadhaar representative.