The high security registration plate is a hologram sticker. Which contains the engine and chassis number of the vehicle. This number is written with a pressure machine.
New Delhi: If you also have a car, then this news is very useful for you. It has been made mandatory to have high security license plates on cars and bikes purchased before April 2019 before 30 September. If you do not do this then you may have to pay a heavy fine. Earlier in many states, its deadline was only 15 April, but in view of the situation of Corona, it was extended. But now its last date is 30th September.
What is a High Security Registration Plate?
Actually, the high security registration plate is a hologram sticker. Which contains the engine and chassis number of the vehicle. This number is not written by hand but by pressure machine. This is necessary for both two wheeler and four wheeler vehicles. This is also necessary because no tampering is possible in the high security registration plate.
The most important thing is that you can apply for high security number plate online while sitting at home. Let us know how you can apply for high security license plate and number plate.
What will be the benefits of HSRP?
Number plates of all vehicles will be the same across the country.
No one will be able to make any changes in the number plate.
Misuse and theft of vehicles will be curbed by tampering with the number plate.
It will help the authorities in enforcing the law in dealing with road related offences.
Sale of illegal number plates will be banned through HSRP.
Police will get complete information about your vehicle only through the number plate.
Data will be digitized
How to Book HSRP Number Plate
You can book high security number plate from the comfort of your home. Let’s know how-
1. First of all go to www.bookmyhsrp.com .
2. Here the options of two-wheeler, three wheeler, four wheeler, heavy vehicle will be available. You select it according to your vehicle.
3. After this select the company of the vehicle.
4. After choosing the company, you will get the option of the state. There you can choose Uttar Pradesh.
5. After this you will be asked for complete information about the vehicle. Fill in the requested information.
6. After filling the information a new window will open. In this, the RC and ID proof of the vehicle will have to be uploaded.
7. OTP will come on your mobile. Fill and submit.
8. After this the option of payment will appear. You will get the receipt after making the payment. Then by going to the fixed time, you can go to the RTO office and get the number plate.
Let us tell you, vehicle owners will get many benefits by installing High Security Number Plate (HSRP). Tampering with number plates and misuse of vehicles will be stopped. Apart from this, it will also be easier for the police to find the car if the car is stolen.