New Delhi. The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card was first launched in association with Mastercard. But due to the ban on MasterCard, it has now been made available on the Visa platform. This card can be used at all merchant outlets that accept Visa cards. Apart from this, this card is being given free for lifetime.
No capping on cashback
The biggest feature of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is that there is no capping on cashback. Meaning you can get unlimited cashback in one billing cycle. Cashback earned in the current billing cycle is credited to the credit card account 3 days before the next billing date. Extra cashback is available for shopping on Flipkart through this card. This cashback is available in addition to the offers running on Flipkart.
Eligibility for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
1. This card can be availed by a salaried or self-employed person.
2. A salaried person earning a minimum salary of Rs 15,000 per month or a self employed person earning at least Rs 30 thousand per month can apply for this card.
Special features of the card 1. With this card, you get unlimited cashback of 5 percent on shopping on Flipkart and Myntra.
2. Unlimited cashback of 4 percent is available on shopping on PVR, Uber, Swiggy, Cure.Fit and Tata Sky through this card.
3. Unlimited cashback of 1.5 percent is available on other online or offline payments.
4. No cashback is available on any e-wallet load, fuel expenditure etc.
5. Cardholders get 4 free airport lounge access throughout the year.
6. Fuel surcharge of 1% will not have to be paid on payment of fuel purchase at petrol pumps with this card. Fuel surcharge can be waived up to a maximum of Rs 500 in one billing cycle.
7. This card is equipped with contactless technology, which also provides the facility of ‘Tap and Pay’ to the customers i.e. payment can be made by simply tapping on the POS machine without swiping the card. Let us tell you that you can pay up to 5 thousand rupees without entering a PIN with a contactless card.