If you get pension then this news is very important for you. Because the government has started 5 new services related to it.
Digital Life Certificate is a great necessity for any pensioner. Often people had to make rounds of the offices to get it verified. But now you will not have to worry about the veracity of the biometrics. Once the digital life certificate is generated, it does not have to be submitted to the pension disbursing agency. Only after the digital life certificate, the pensioner gets the benefit of pension. Now you can verify your certificate through biometrics. Apart from the UMANG app, you can also authenticate the biometrics in front of the EPFO office, pension disbursing bank, Common Service Center (CSC) and IPPB, post office or postman.
Get the authenticity of life certificate from these 5 places
It is necessary for everyone to authenticate the Digital Life Certificate. After authentication, the pension of the pensioner does not stop. In the information released by the Ministry of Labor, it has been told that now there is no need to go anywhere for the authenticity of the Digital Life Certificate. Rather it will happen at home. Authentication will be available in five ways.
(1) EPFO Office, (2) Pension Receiving Bank (3) UMANG App (4) Through Common Service Center ie CAC (5) Post Office and Postman
Digital Life Certificate is very important
Efforts have already been given by the EPFO to ensure that people do not face any difficulty in getting the process of digital life certificate made and submitted. Now you do not need to go to the bank, CSC or EPFO office to make or submit a life certificate. With the help of UMANG app, you can submit your digital life certificate sitting at home with the help of your smartphone.
Get Life Certificate made with the help of Umang App
To get a digital life certificate online from UMANG app, you must have 12 digit Aadhaar number and mobile number registered in Aadhaar.
Also, your Aadhaar number should be registered with the pension issuing institution like bank, post office or any agency.
A biometric device that can capture your fingerprints, and a computer or laptop with at least Windows 7.0 upgraded or a mobile or tablet equipped with Android 4.0.
Presently, pensioners can submit life certificates at any time during the year till November 30, which is valid for a period of one year from the date of issue.
How to get life certificate from app
- Download UMANG App from Google Playstore.
- On opening the app, search for Jeevan Pramaan service in it.
- After this connect the biometrics device with your mobile.
- Under Jeevan Pramaan Services, click on the tab of ‘General Life Certificate’.
- Here your Aadhaar number and mobile number will appear in the Pension Authentication tab.
- If both these things are correct then click on the button of generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP number received on your mobile at the designated place and submit.
- Scan your fingerprint using your biometric device.
- Digital Life Certificate will be generated as soon as the fingerprint is received.
- Click on View Certificate to view the certificate.
- It can be seen with the help of your Aadhaar number.